I’ve never done a bucket list before but I wanted to do this list of things I want to do before B starts nursery. I think its important to make the most of this time as its the last completely free time we will have till he’s much older!
Our ‘Before B Starts Nursery’ Bucket List
• A visit to Legoland – This is his treat once he ditches the nappies.
• A mum & son weekend away.
• A visit to Chessington – We want to visit the new Gruffalo ride.
• Ditch the nappies.
• Become more independent.
• Join a trampolining class – For B not me!
• Learn to ride a bike – B not me.
• Organise local parent meets.
• Approach & work with new brands.
• Learn & understand photography – So I can get memory worthy images of B.
• Adopt a Nanna/Grandad
• Teach B to swim – Get him water confident!
• Get B to have a better relationship with food.