B is a huge fan of visiting Santa, he genuinely can’t stop mentioning seeing Santa again & talking him through the bits & pieces that he wants. Thats the entire Argos catalogue for your information! I’m going to tell you the best places to visit santa in the Uk.
The Best Places To Visit Santa In The Uk
• Willows Activity Farm – St Albans, Hertfordshire – From the 22nd of November till the 24th of December a MUST visit place to see the big man himself is Willows Farm! The experience is truly magical an entire day can be spent here as there is so much on offer. I have been every year since B was born & I always get goose bumps!
I love the fact that the way into meet Santa is so magical, its like walking through Santa’s real grotto! They make such a massive effort to make the experience as perfect as possible. B loves it as he gets to choose his own present. Mind you, it does take him around 10-15 minutes to choose a toy!
I’ve written about our two past trips there & you can read them below:
Ticket prices range from
Child – £28 to £34
Adult – £12 to £18
You will receive a present from santa, create-a-cuddle workshop & all the other delights Willow’s has to offer.
• Springtime Nurseries – Enfield, Middlesex – From the 10th of November you can visit the lovely Christmas Wonderland at Springtime Nurseries in Crews Hill! We’ve been twice since B was born & we love the experience. B’s favourite part is the train ride. I have lovely videos of him when he was little, unfortunately he was eating the ticket that we were supposed to give to santa but hey ho, he was only 6 months old at the time. The Santa’s have always been lovely too.
The entire shop feels exceptionally Christmassy & it always makes me smile when we go there.
The video above was filmed on our last trip to Springtime Nurseries, this is the little train you will take that brings you to Santa’s Grotto! It’s actually my most popular YouTube video.
We have only ever gone for the Grotto but they do have an ice rink, an inflatable globe & some nice Christmassy stalls!
Child – £12
Adult – £2
To book your ticket & for more information head over to: https://www.christmas-wonderland.co.uk
• Paradise Wildlife Park – Broxbourne, Hertfordshire – Last Christmas Eve we spent our morning at Paradise Park, it was exceptionally magical & really hit the spot. It wasn’t overly busy & there was plenty to do before & after seeing Santa!
From seeing the beautiful animals to playing in a heated soft play (Yes in the winter months that is greatly appreciated), we even built a house out of huge Lego bricks!
This price does NOT include entry to the park.
Child – £4.50
To book & for more information head to: https://www.pwpark.com/experiences/visit-santa/santas-grotto
I haven’t got any content of our Christmas at Paradise Wildlife Park last year but we had a lovely time!
• Legoland – Windsor, Berkshire – What could be better… Santa & Lego! Well of course..Lego, Santa & RIDES! This looks like an awesome place to really treat yourselves to a Santa experience.
£35 PER PERSON
To book & for full information head to: https://www.legoland.co.uk/explore-the-resort/special-events/christmas-2017/
• Wyevale Garden Centre – A fellow blogger sent me this family find! Have breakfast or tea with Santa! I love this idea as its a little different than the usual grotto experience.
Checkout Harriet from ‘Toby & Roo’ absolutely fantastic review : http://www.tobyandroo.com/breakfast-santa-wyevale-garden-centre/
For full information please visit: https://www.wyevalegardencentres.co.uk/cms/events/breakfast-or-tea-with-santa/
•Lapland UK – Whitmore Forest, Ascot – This is another one sent in by a fellow blogger as I haven’t yet plucked up the courage to take B. This year though I may just have to try it!
Lapland UK looks well & truly magical. With lots on offer this is definitely the splurge option but oh so worth it.
Read the beautiful review ‘Five Little Doves’ did on their trip to LAPLAND UK: http://fivelittledoves.com/reviews/lapland-uk-2016/
To book & for more information head to: https://www.laplanduk.co.uk
•Audley End Railway – Audley End, Essex – This place looks beyond magical. They do events for lots of major holidays & I can say they completely rock it!
Take the Santa Express deep into the woods & eventually to Father Christmas’s Winter Wonderland.
For more information head over to: https://audley-end-railway.digitickets.co.uk/category/10785
Tickets ranging from – £11 to £13 per person.
•Paultons Park – Ower, Hampshire – This is one of the places I’m most excited to visit this Christmas! You know we’ve already been twice but we just can’t stay away. Paultons Park is one of our favourite places to visit & if it was closer we would be there every day after nursery!
It’s time to celebrate our Christmas there, with the majority of the rides open & a chance to meet the big man himself… However can we say NO to that!
Although this video isn’t from the Christmas event you can see how MAGICAL the park is even in the normal day to day running.
Adults & Children over 3 receiving a gift – £28.75
Under 6 months receiving a gift – £6
For full information & to book head over to: https://paultonspark.co.uk/attractions/christmas/
•Drayton Manor – Tamworth, Staffordshire – Celebrate with Thomas & friends at the amazing Drayton Manor theme park, please be aware that only selected rides are available over the Christmas period.
This comes recommended by fellow blogger Boo, Roo And Tigger Too, you can find their review of the experience here: https://www.boorooandtiggertoo.com/drayton-manor-magical-christmas/
Information on how to book can be found here: https://www.draytonmanor.co.uk/magical-christmas/
•Chessington World Of Adventures – Chessington – Celebrate Christmas at Chessington, you can now celebrate with… THE GRUFFALO!!!!!!!!! Although the main rides at the park aren’t open there is still a chance to go on the fabulous new Gruffalo ride & few other selected rides. The fantastic zoo & sea life centre are also open.
This is another recommendation from Boo, Roo And Tigger Too, their review can be found here: https://www.boorooandtiggertoo.com/chessington-winters-tail/
For full information please head over to: https://www.chessington.com/christmas/
Would you like your event added to my ‘THE BEST PLACES TO VISIT SANTA IN THE UK’ blog post?
Contact me via my ‘Contact me’ page & I’ll get you put on!